Nice or Naughty, It's Me

Absolutely love this ruffled sleeve top from Zara, ruffle sleeves are so on trend right now (seems to have replaced the off-sho...








Absolutely love this ruffled sleeve top from Zara, ruffle sleeves are so on trend right now (seems to have replaced the off-shoulder trend from Summer, or started since then and evolved into a Winter trend). Those white trimming on the sleeves totally pumped up the contrasting effect in a most unexpected way. With my MOSCHINO 'Bad Girl' clutch, I tried hard for a purely black and white look - but as you can see, I couldn't resist accessorising when I considered the outfit 'basic', so I topped my outfit with the 'good-girl headband veil' and 'bad-girl/lolita heart shaped sunglasses' to add some personality~

Check out my bff Yeniva's fashion blog << HERE >>
Photography credits to Royce Chan << INSTAGRAM >>

Black ruffle sleeve top - Zara
White asymmetrical A-Line skirt - Weekend Workshop
Electric blue lace up sandals - Forever21
Heart shaped sunglasses - eBay
Headband veil - H&M
Leather clutch - Moschino


You Might Also Like

2 意見

  1. You look amazinggg! I adore that "Bad Girl" bag! It balances this outfit so good!
    Kinga x
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)