TIP: EFFORTLESSLY CHIC HIGH WAISTED JEANS

Aloha, summer in Hong Kong is at its climax! I hope we don't get any hotter than th...






Aloha, summer in Hong Kong is at its climax! I hope we don't get any hotter than this.... Frankly speaking, skinny jeans is not the best idea for summer in HK given the humidity, but my OOTD was inspired by Kendall Jenner's effortless chic street style.


Kendall always manages to pull off the simplest outfits while looking extremely sophisticated, and one of her wardrobe staples - HIGH WAISTED DENIM JEANS (easy-peasy)! In my last post, I suggested CROP TOPS and PLATFORM SANDALS are the vintage come backs that could easily elongate our body figures and create an illusion so we look taller... now don't forget to add high waisted denims to your combo! A pair of stretchy jeggings can serve all-year-round, depending on weather just match it with high shaft boots and an oversized jumper or an off-shoulder rufffled top with your favourite sandals.

The story does not end here, from the pictures you can see she tends to top off the minimalistic ensemble with a statement piece - belt with an eye catching vintage buckle! Remember, no matter how simple an outfit may be, never forget to highlight your look with a-statement-piece if you want to stand out from the crowd. Therefore, I wore the metallic buckle belt that my mom got from Marks & Spencer some years ago to complete the look I was going for :)

Top - one piece dress from H&M
Jeans - Zara
Sandals - Vincci
Bag - Longchamp
Earrings - Forever 21
Sunglasses - Ray Ban
Lipstick - Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour (shade: Keep the flame)

** Simple is never too SIMPLE **


You Might Also Like

1 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)