How to style your wardrobe

Shop-till-death-do-us-apart. Have you ever gave a thought about how to organise your amazing buys? I've been a big fan of interior ...

Shop-till-death-do-us-apart.
Have you ever gave a thought about how to organise your amazing buys?
I've been a big fan of interior design and shaping my own unique wardrobe was always on the list.

I consider all these interior design collections very inspiring, but I'm facing one problem.
As soon as I move back to Hong Kong, there's literally no space at all.
My on-going task will be searching for more inspirations on how to style my own fashion corner in a small flat.
Meanwhile, hope you enjoyed my sharing!
PS. How to style your shoe closet will come up as another post soon. Stay tuned!

You Might Also Like

0 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)