Facial Beauty

Now that I'm approaching my 23rd birthday in a month's time, I've come to realise the importance of skincare. Good makeup tec...

Now that I'm approaching my 23rd birthday in a month's time, I've come to realise the importance of skincare.
Good makeup techniques improves first impressions, however good skin is the key to retain one's youth and beauty.

 Not sure if you heard about the Clarisonic skin cleansing system, I tried it last summer as my mom got it as a gift.
To be honest, I'm not sure if it was as effective as a lot of people comment on youtube. 
I find it quite hectic to rinse off the soap after using and to let it sit dry.
(Click on the video about the Clarisonic cleansing brush)
Disclaimer: I do not own the video, just thought she gave a really clear description.


Anyway, what I wanted to share is Garnier's Exfo-Brusher Wash and a couple of face masks.
When my boyfriend and I saw this thing in the supermarket, we were both attracted by its innovative design.
This facial cleansing gel incorporated the idea of the Clarisonic cleansing brush, but a better version I think.
It has little plastic/silicon tips which doesn't hurt (I swear!) as the exfoliating brush.
You have to twist the cap to the other side (see picture below says OFF) to release the cleansing gel.
Gently push the bottle to release gel to enjoy an easy exfoliating experience.
:: Review :: I've just used it once so far and I felt great after using it. 
My face felt deeply moisturised and clean. Surprisingly, it only costs around £4.50, so worth the try!

Next, I want to introduce these face masks to people outside UK.
I'm not sure if you can find them elsewhere in the world, but they only cost £1 per each here in UK.
Most importantly, they are 'real masks'! When I say real, I mean they are not a slice of paper soaked in some water.
:: Review :: I've bought all the flavours I can gather in Boots this time, not sure if there are other flavours.
So far, I have only tried the dead sea mud and peel off passion. They both worked great for me.
Actually, these were recommended by a Chinese friend of mine so I'm sure they fit Asian skin-type too.
Friends who are living in the UK, I highly recommend this 

You Might Also Like

0 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)