Crochet Breeze - ITEM SEARCH post

It's been a very long while since I last posted an ITEM SEARCH blog post. Lately, I've be...

It's been a very long while since I last posted an ITEM SEARCH blog post.
Lately, I've been looking for a perfect crochet top so that I enjoy the spring breeze.

:: Fringed crochet top :: 
Bought this last year from Primark, £10. Hopefully they'll remake more of them this year cause they're so gorgeous!
:: Crochet top from Zara ::
Spotted this at £12!!!  During Christmas sale 2012 in Birmingham (PS. I'm wearing shorts in this photo)
:: Crochet vest ::
£12.99 Newly bought from New Look. They'll run out quick, so grab yours soon!

  ONLINE GRABS 
CLICK THE ITEMS TO BUY!!!
 I've attached the link to each so you can buy at one click!
Nasty Gal £31.7
Nasty Gal £25.1
Asos £100
Asos £35
Asos $40
Boohoo £12
Boohoo £20
Boohoo £18
Boohoo £15

Boohoo £15

Boohoo £15
New Look £19.99
New Look £16.99
Topshop £22
Topshop £32

Happy Shopping --> :-) Hope you liked my pick.
 Let me know what kind of ITEM SEARCH post you want and I'll update my blog!

You Might Also Like

0 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)