Beauty and socks haul

Hi girls, here's another beauty haul you've been long awaiting. I'm sure you all Benefit-holics must have spotted the wide ...

Hi girls, here's another beauty haul you've been long awaiting.
I'm sure you all Benefit-holics must have spotted the wide spread adverts on the latest eyeshadow kits.
I didn't buy this kit because I was struck by the adverts, actually I've bought a Bobby Brown lasting cream eye shadow couple months ago, and fell in love with cream eyeshadow.
However, the colour that I bought was a pearl colour, so I was looking for more earth toned cream shadow.
When I saw this eyeshadow kit that contains 2 cream shadows and 4 powder shadows, I was like..cool, I can try many colours at one price.
The cream shadows themselves cost £14 per each and velvet shadows £13.5 per each, but the box kit was only £23.5!!! (Seriously?)
I have been resisting temptation to buy the £36 Naked Palette by Urban Decay which everybody seems to worship.
Therefore, this box kit was wonderful for me.
They come in 3 different box sets. Click HERE to see all the colours.
Apart from the high quality products, I love shopping at Benefit as I felt being treated like a princess.
Even if you're only going to buy one item, the sales assistant are so helpful and patient, I also manage to get 4 test samples (wow)
 (Triple performing facial emulsion / It's potent eye cream / Porefessional facial primer / Stay don't stray eye primer)
:: Review :: The colours were great, however I'd be happier if the 2 cream shadows gives more colour. 
They seem to blend in with my skin too well, so I had to add another layer of velvet shadow for a more obvious look.

Then, I went to Superdrugs to refill my concealer pen.
I finished my Maybelline FIT ME concealer (left) which was really good, however I decided to switch to the Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighting concealer (right) for a try because it has a different tip for application.
:: Review :: Overall, I think they're both good but the FIT ME concealer gives more coverage.
In superdrugs, I also found a golden bronzer by Rimmel and BB Cream by Garnier.
I had to say I'm deeply in love with Garnier's products. I use their hand cream, body cream, makeup remover, BB cream and is planning to buy a fake tan for summer.
I was surprised to read that Garnier's products are made in Germany, at such low price with very good quality.
The 3-ring design of this bronzer  . 
It comes in a darker usual bronzer colour on its outer ring, followed by a tangerine sparkly colour in the middle, then a little blue circle on the inside (so that after application your face wouldn't look too orangie)

Finally, I can't help but bought these cute socks being dropped next to the queuing isle, abandoned by some customers.
The major reason was I LOVE LIME GREEN, and the froggy was so adorable.
Second reason was, I'm running out of socks, so it justified my act.
Third reason was, it's only £1.5 for 3 pairs of new socks. (Why not?)
Now I can't stop wearing them. I know it's childish, I used to wear plain socks only. 
It makes me happy knowing that I'm wearing a little frog inside my shoes during the day, who cares! 

You Might Also Like

0 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)