Accessorize

If you have been following my blog, I'm not a big lover of the All-black look. Out of convenience, I attempted an all-black look for ...

If you have been following my blog, I'm not a big lover of the All-black look.
Out of convenience, I attempted an all-black look for a quick dinner at a Thai Restaurant (yum *v*).

New Look - Heart Stone ring, Concealed wedge boots
Forever 21 - Blue necklace, Turquoise cross ring
Primark - Turtle neck top
Hong Kong - Leggings

If you're wondering how I curled my hair, I hadn't spend much time on it! (I'm serious)
I've used the hot-rollers by Babyliss I bought on my last birthday.
:: Review :: The advantage of using hot rollers is time economy, only takes 5 min to fix them on your hair.
You can then put on makeup or do your house work without having to worry about your untidy hair.
Negative side of using hot rollers is, you don't get to manage how the curls form.
The curls are really tight once the rollers are removed, takes time to form the smooth curls you see in the picture.

To view more hair styling products, check MY HAIR STYLER REVIEW HERE.

You Might Also Like

2 意見

  1. Cute outfit!!!! It's always fun to wear all black some days!
    Follow me maybe? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)