Jeffrey Campbell boots

Before I start off with my look today, just wanna talk about Jeffery Campbell lace up boots. Rece...

Before I start off with my look today, just wanna talk about Jeffery Campbell lace up boots.
Recently, I got a pair of dupes from Boohoo.com for just £20 (click here for link).
I don't know what comes into your mind when you think of Jeffrey Campbell, but it took me a long while to finally make the decision on buying it. Seriously, how often and in what occasion can one wear their shoes?
The answer is: As crazy as Lady gaga is, she wears the craziest shoe designs ALL-THE-TIME!






 Ideally, wearing lace up platform boots with leggings or high waist denim shorts would be the best option. 
However, I realise my legs look too slim with the bulky denim shorts and the boots together. 
So, I teamed up the bralet I got from topshop last year and a very plain mint skirt from H&M. 
The belt is one of my favourites, boldly FABULOUS! 
I added it on so that I could wear the skirt high up over my waist as the lower part of a dress.




China print bralet - Topshop
Mint skirt - H&M
FABULOUS belt - River Island
Boots - Boohoo

To be honest, I had to make sure these boots could look quite versatile with different outfits, as I
didn't even want to lose £20 to buy something and find it useless.
Below are some of mix and match techniques to wear lace up boots I could recommend:




Hope you guys enjoyed my look, and leave comments to let me know if you are Pro- or Anti- laceup boots!


You Might Also Like

0 意見

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)