Be dressy, be edgy

While I was browsing through my favourite model Ana R.'s facebook, I ran into these innovative designs that I want to share. Item...

While I was browsing through my favourite model Ana R.'s facebook, I ran into these innovative designs that I want to share.

Item on dress: Lady's undressing shield in ancient China

Item on dress: Chinese vase

Item on top: Elegant woman playing the Chinese instrument
Item on bottom: Patterns on instrument stand

Front: The Forbidden City
Back: Post card

Item on dress: Chinese vase

Brand: Ground-Zero

                                          Wytane

You Might Also Like

29 意見

  1. constantly i used to read smaller posts which as well
    clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this
    time.

    my web page :: or Dosa Combine Vegetable Filling up (spicy veggies).
    Your investment coat in addition to link. Diners demand five star
    food inside a setting wherever they might relax in addition to relax.

    Along with this trend comes the development and updates of
    pub and lay menus allowing diners to enjoy an array of chef influenced dishes in a laid back atmosphere.
    While you will probably be consuming only about one ::
    http://www.rtkfriends.com/
    ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read more
    news.

    Stop by my website; Latest Business News

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I know that is off topic but I was wondering in the
    event that you knew of any widgets I possibly could enhance my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been buying a plug-in similar to this for a long time and was hoping perhaps you would have some experience with something such as this.
    Please i want to know in the event that you come across anything.

    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I anticipate your brand-new updates.


    Feel free to visit my web blog - Business Financing

    ReplyDelete
  4. continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews which also clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this article which
    I am reading at this place.

    my site :: click through the next internet site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.
    Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting
    up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Cheers

    Also visit my web page - arts theatre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quality articles is the main to be a focus for the users to visit the web page,
    that's what this web page is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my site; Yourpetmyhouse.com ()

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really attention-grabbing, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
    joined your feed and look ahead to searching for extra of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks

    Here is my webpage healthy food article

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of
    hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to prevent hackers?


    Feel free to visit my page Home Technology

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I believe your site could be having browser compatibility issues.
    Whenever I look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine however when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, great site!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: precise manufacturing - http://teensnpa.com/members/tnkjeffer/activity/59502 -

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many
    thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your
    RSS. I don't know the reason why I can't join it.
    Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer
    will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

    Here is my site ... fashion facts

    ReplyDelete
  11. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post actually made
    my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Check out my website ... Click The Following Website

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.


    Also visit my web-site ... latest travel news

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey are using WordPress for your weblog platform? I’m not used to
    the blog world but I’m hoping to get started and create my own, personal.
    Can you require any html coding expertise to produce your personal weblog?
    Any help could be greatly appreciated!

    Also visit my web blog: student government

    ReplyDelete
  14. Appreciation to my father who stated to me about this web site, this blog is in fact amazing.


    Feel free to surf to my webpage http://connectoria.info/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there! I could have sworn I’ve gone to this blog before but after going through a number of the post
    I realized it’s new to me. Nonetheless, I’m positively happy I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking right back often!


    Here is my web-site ... simply click the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  16. My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally
    right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

    Also visit my weblog; family house

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    My blog post lifestyle travel

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I have learn this publish and if I may I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... public relations courses

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us
    so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful design and style.


    My blog :: click the next web site ()

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My web site: Building Maintenance

    ReplyDelete
  21. You made some good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about
    the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


    Here is my homepage http://fumigacion.it-services.cl/node/1031797 ()

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my website
    thus i came to return the want?.I am trying to in finding
    things to improve my site!I suppose its adequate
    to make use of some of your concepts!!

    Here is my blog post - artnews ()

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am sure this article has touched all the internet users, its really really
    good paragraph on building up new webpage.

    Here is my homepage: paper manufacturing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great article. I am dealing with a few of these issues as well.

    .

    Here is my site ... Video Game industry

    ReplyDelete
  25. If it is saved, you then are ready to download subjects and installing them on your iPhone.


    my homepage: Cydia (www.spactronic.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This site truly has all the information I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who
    to ask.

    my web blog :: game of war fire age cheats no survey

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on TV,
    thus I simply use world wide web for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.


    Here is my web site; http://vital-cleansecomplete.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I
    thought this post was great. I don't know who you are
    but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you
    are not already ;) Cheers!

    Also visit my weblog :: after effects slideshow free

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, yup this paragraph is really nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
    thanks.

    Also visit my website Dr Patel DDS suspended license

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad that you love it. Please come back soon :)